Summer heat is here to stay, but fall is right around the corner with chillier days and nights, increased winds and the shock that winter is coming soon. Don’t be left “inside” in the cold and purchase a few new windows for your home. Stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer, while saving money every month.
Should You Buy Now?
There are a few general guidelines to follow when considering buying new windows for your home. Here is the checklist for when it’s time to replace:
- Age of Windows – If your windows are older then 10 years, it is time to replace them. The old seals are not effective anymore.
- Your Energy Bill – Seeing an increase in your energy bill over the past few months could mean that your windows are no longer sealed correctly.
- The Appearance – Cracked glass, humidity in the pains or broken/warped frames are not appealing to the eye. Damaged windows are not only unattractive, but they are dangerous. Intruders may be able to break into your home easier through an old, broken window.
What Should I Look for in New Windows?
Th most popular type of windows in America are made of vinyl. They have a variety of different benefits including:
- Durability – Vinyl does not rot, rust or chip like wood or other kinds of windows.
- Style – The sleek, smooth and clean look of vinyl is better than any other window style on the market.
- Maintenance – Vinyl is easy to clean and requires very little upkeep over the years.
At Tri-State Home Improvement, we offer Berkshire Premiere Vinyl Windows. They are some of the best in the industry. They are simple to install, come in a variety of different sizes and styles and are energy efficient. One of the best parts about purchasing windows from Tri-State Home Improvement is the double lifetime warranty, meaning that you and the next owner of your home get the peace of mind of our lifetime guarantee. Call us now at 866-583-6700 or click the button below to schedule your FREE estimate today!